12 September 2008 3.38PM (Singapore)
Hi all!!! I am so excited :)
Few more hours to go and I will be leaving for Amsterdam..
Here's what I did yesterday,
stuck in lab room downloading anime and reading some tutorials,
after that around 5pm went back home and went out again.
Guess this time where i been to???
I been to the hmm.. should be called Schols Brake Place.
Anyway it is a tourist attraction there and i found out by the brochures that i took
from the train last time when i went to Biefield.
This time i went alone too but I did manage to take pictures of myself.
With the help of....

I called it "The Stone".
Pick him up near a fountain of the place :)
Some other pictures that I took with "The Stone" :





I will post some other pictures I took and post it in the next post :)
After that trip went to have Doner and cost about 2.50 Euro.
Hm.. took some pictures and walk around then lastly went back home and pack bag preparing for Amsterdam!!!
20 Weeks left... Time pass so quickly~
And after this will be 19 week.
Wait for me Singapore!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home