16 October 2008
It's been a while since I last posted.
Last weekend went to Paris,
was a nice place except for...it was romantic place.
I went there as a bachelor... :)
Well anyway I will go back there again,
maybe with my GF or wife in the future or even better is I find a GF there :)
Dreaming must I? Hehe ^^
Went to Frankfurt to the LV shop and bought wallet, quite Ex but better price than in Singapore plus it written "Made in France", other then that went to Hugo Boss, BurBerry plus lots more. The street is so-called "Riches street" cause there's the place where lots of branded stuff can be found plus lots of branded car parking there.
Anyway going to Eastern Europe like Hungary, Poland, Czech for the whole October,
so won't be able to online so often.
Some of the pictures will post in the next post :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home