Friday, September 26, 2008

26-09-08

Today was a bit cold and foggy in the morning...
I woke up lots of time feeling too hot as my blanket is those that are super super thick kind of blanket.

Nice sleep I had i should say, woke up hot and then took off blanket and then it gets cold again and then i put on blanket again... Haha the cycle keep going and going.

Woke up at 10 plus today and went to extend my Visa in Detmold.
Cost 50 Euro and if i want to prolonged it i will need extra 30 Euro.
Anyway have to go back to Singapore so no use for me to extend...

Last night when to play basketball. There's lot of China guy and one German guy. The China guys play quite violent and foul lots of time. But it is still a good game...
I injured my right thigh as i got bumped.

Some random pictures i took in the past :





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home